What are the worship services like?
- TIME: 9:00 & 10:30 AM
- COVID-19 SAFETY: We ask that as people enter the building, they wear a mask and practice social distancing, particularly in the lobby. As you enter the Worship Center, you and your family group are encouraged to find a seat in a pew that is at least 6 feet away from any other family group. Please to do not sit directly in front of or behind another family in the next pew. Please allow space side to side and front to back. Once once you find your seat, you may choose to remove your mask during the service.
- SERMON: The sermons are full of rich Biblical truth and Scripture while being presented in a relatable style with practical application for your daily life.
- MUSIC: The music part of our worship service is lead by Praise Team. The Praise Team consists of a band driven sound including guitars, drums, piano, and more to accompany our talented vocalists. The music style is predominantly a contemporary style that uses some of the newest songs of worship alongside modern arrangements of some of our most beloved hymns from the past. Occasionally we will change up the style of things and do more simplified services with only the piano or acoustic guitar.
Do you have Sunday School classes?
- Yes. We have Sunday School classes for all ages. While there are only a few adult classes right now due to Covid-19, we will open up more as safety regulations updates allow.
- TIME: 9:00 AM
Where do my kids go after Sunday School?
- CHILDREN'S WORSHIP:
- Children age 4 - 4th grade meet in the fellowship hall for Children's Worship.
- TIME: 10:00 AM
- NURSERY: Children aged 3 and under.
- When you enter the lobby, take the first hall to your left. The nursery is at the end of the hall on the left and Children's Worship (Fellowship Hall) will be midway down the hall on your right.
- Please check your children in at our Children's Welcome Center near the nursery.
Where do I go?
- As you enter the building and move about the building, please keep face coverings on. If you choose, you may remove your mask once seated in the Worship Center
- When you enter the building, you will be greeted in the lobby by one of our greeters.
- The Worship Center, where we have our worship service, is immediately on your right. Please feel free to sit wherever you feel most comfortable, while observing social distancing.
- If you plan on attending a Sunday School class, one of our greeters will help you find the right class for you.
How do I dress?
- We have a "come as you are" atmosphere. You will see some dressed up; some dressed casual. We have no expectations for attire.
Can I meet the pastor?
- Yes! We are currently seeking God's direction for our next Lead Pastor, but our interim-pastor would love to meet with you. He will be in the lobby at the Welcome Center after the worship service, and would love to meet you.
How do I become a member?
- If you are interested in becoming a member of First Baptist Church, we invite you to attend our "Discovering FBC" class. Currently this class is offered on an as needed basis, so please contact our office if you would like to learn more about our church and church membership.